Corporate Donations and Sponsorship
Donating money to Footprints Orphanage via your company can be a very tax efficient way of supporting our work.
Any business can get tax relief when they give money to Footprints, whether it is a 'one-off' payment or a regular Gift Aid Scheme.
Maybe your company wishes to develop or demonstrate its corporate social responsibility. Alternately you may wish to adopt a charity that will help you motivate your staff, customers, and suppliers generating a strong corporate 'team' ethos. Certainly fundraising at work can be a rewarding way of building staff morale.
If you are looking for a charity 'partner' through which you can clearly see concrete results for the support given then Footprints Orphanage will be an ideal partner. Every penny of your donation(s) or sponsorship will be traceable directly to the help and assistance it provides for the children, the orphanage and related projects.
Footprints Orphanage can provide your company with a specific project to adopt and work on. This project based approach is a great way for your company, and your staff, to fundraise and work to achieve a specific goal. Footprints was indebted for the support given by a group of workers at Cadburys who undertook to raise the necessary funds to enable the bunk beds to be made by a local craftsman from a neighbouring village. These have now been installed in the dormitories in Footprints.
Footprints first Corporate Sponsor is the Chic Hair Group currently based in Repton and Hilton. The regular monthly support provided by the Chic Hair Group enables Footprints to meet some of its many regular financial commitments. Footprints Orphanage would like to thank Robert and Becky Slater for their generosity and regular support.
Please contact us if you would like to know more. We will be delighted to speak with you and to explore how Footprints can work with your company - contact Kevin on 07860 727575.
To learn more about our corporate sponsors, please click here.
As an individual you can help Footprints by considering becoming a Sponsor. Your sponsorship could be in the form of a single donation towards a particular item or project, or equally it could take the form of a regular donation providing financial assistance for an ongoing item or project. Both forms of sponsorship are lifelines for the financial well being and success of Footprints Orphanage.
Individual, personal sponsorship can cover so many areas of life at Footprints.
Please contact us if you would like to know more. We will be delighted to speak with you - contact Kevin on 07860 727575 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor a child - It is a simple fact that sponsoring a child can change a life for good!
Your willingness to sponsor a child will give hope and the chance of security, understanding, happiness and love to a child who would otherwise be desolate. Sponsoring a child costs so little and yet the difference that little can make is beyond comprehension.
- £15 per month will support a child at Footprints
- £10 per term can provide a child with an education - every child in Kenya WANTS to learn. The work ethic of every child who is in school is something which has to be witnessed. Each child knows that their future hope will be built on the foundation of a successful education.
- £5 per month can provide for basic health care
- £5 per month can help to provide clean drinking water
- £45 per month would support the employment of a house parent at Footprints
Single donation sponsorships
- £50 to purchase 20 mosquito nets
- £30 to purchase 10 chickens to provide eggs - part of Footprint's self sustainability efforts.
- £25 to purchase a goat which could provide milk for the orphanage - again helping with self sustainability at Footprints.
- £10 would buy a bag of rice
- £5 would buy a bag of maize
- £10 would help buy books to aid the children's education
- £100 would help buy some external play equipment.
Sponsor major projects
Maybe you might consider sponsoring:
- The establishment of a significant chicken house and chicken project £250.
- The establishment of a significant vegetable garden (seeds, tools, and pay labourer) £100.
- Maintenance of Footprints motor vehicle - insurance, mechanical repair £700 per year.
- Pay for fuel used by Footprints motor vehicle £40 per month
- Pay for a survey to locate site for a bore hole £350
- Help pay for the provision of fresh water through the digging a deep well and establishing a clean source of water £6000.
Payment for single or regular sponsorships can be made via Just Giving, by direct payment into the Footprints Orphanage bank account, or by sending a cheque directly to Footprints.
Payments made through Just Giving are secure and efficient, they also have the benefit of being able to be made as 'Gift Aid' donations. This means that Footprints can reclaim tax for any donation made by a UK Tax Payer. The donor need do nothing other than tick the box which confirms you are a UK Tax Payer. The extra money does not come from you the donor but from Her Majesty Revenue & Customs. For every £1 donated Footprints will in fact receive an additional 28p. Maybe it does not sound much but it does make a huge difference. For example a donation of £25 will in effect become £32. A £100 donation becomes a £128 donation (28% more) and the extra does not cost you the sponsor any more than the amount you agreed to donate.
You can go directly to the Footprints Just Giving page by clicking on the Just Giving button above. Alternately you can enter the following into your web browser:
Please don't forget to tick the box which confirms you are a UK Tax Payer. Companies claiming Tax Relief on your donations should make your donations without ticking the box.